Monday, April 5, 2021

Yay, Spring!

Hi guys,

If you're wondering why those progress bars haven't budged yet, full disclosure, I am still running quite a bit behind. But I swear, I do have a good reason lol. So, remember that life-altering news I mentioned on the FB Page back in Feb?? Well...we're pregnant!! πŸ˜πŸ’ž TOTAL surprise. Even though, yes, I do "know how things work" πŸ˜‚

As you can imagine it's been a little crazy here trying to prepare. A lot of half-finished DIY projects that we've been scrambling to complete, including getting a small army in to finish painting the whole interior of our house. We basically had to pack up every room, clean out our entire basement and live out of suitcases for almost 2 weeks last month but I am so glad and grateful that it's done! The office/writing cave has been converted into a nursery, but that's just fine by me because I really don't mind writing with my feet up on the guest bed (though nap attacks are a little dangerous). 

I've already laid out a writing schedule for this month, so barring anything unforeseen, I should be able to stick to it. Especially now since I started the second trimester and things have been smoooth sailing--no more nausea and/or 12-hour sleep days, ugh, thank you very much. But we are super psyched for this babe-to-be and can't wait to be parentsπŸ’“ Bonus: I'll definitely have the life experience to draw from now to write into my books 😏 haha


In the meantime, hang in thereπŸ™ Those books are coming!

HugsπŸ’•

JM

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations πŸŽˆπŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ‘ that is so exciting! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks L2R! <3 *happy grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing JM? Sending well wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi L2R :D Ugh, this response is so late it's not even funny, I apologize! I really thought I'd have another blog post up by now, that's my only excuse, but I'm doing great. Thanks so much for asking <3 Actually in the middle of drafting a post with updates as we speak... ;) I hope things are going well in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are doing well, J.M. I just wanted to let you know, I am still a fan. Whether a new book is coming or not, take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey JM haven't had any updates in a while...you doin ok with everything?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there. I love your Askara books! I am reading the second one now.You are a great writer. I hope you didn't stop writing. Your last blog post is quite old. That would be very sad if we lost such a great romance writer.
    Also, thank you for the great experience 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Aw, thank you so much <3 You're very welcome, and I'm so glad you enjoyed them! Definitely still here haha. Back from a little baby hiatus but I'm so excited to get that writing whip cracking again and get more books out hehe.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome! They just come to my email first for approval ;)

Patreon Launch

I am so pleased to announce that the Patreon Page is now LIVE ❣  everybody! For all of you that have been asking and messaging, I've re...