Friday, August 31, 2018

*Update* on Earth

*Update 9/14/18*
...Some of you may have seen my FB post in the wee hours of this morning, but Earth is officially posted to Amazon!! ๐Ÿ’–Just gotta wait for the "powers that be" to make it available (with Askara, it was within 8 hrs, if I remember correctly so hopefully by this evening ). Hang in there lovely people! No pressure, right? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜


*Update 9/9/18*
Hey you guys!! I'll be posting Earth to Amazon this coming Thurs evening, the 13th!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (I try not to rush final read-throughs cuz that's when the magic happens *eyebrow wag*). But cue happy dance! Are you excited?? I know I am LOL. I'm not sure how long it'll take to show up on Amazon/Kindle but probably within 24 hours. I'll be sure to post here as soon as it does.

As far as pre-orders: I can't, unfortunately, because they don't let you touch the manuscript for like 3-5 days prior (that I'm aware) and I'm still working. Haven't been able to respond to comments yet, but I will. You all are amazing๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜˜ Almost there.

*Update 9/5/18*
Just got the manuscript back yesterday yawl :) Working hard and will try to keep you posted but I've only just started edits and final read-throughs. I want to make sure it will be something deserving of your time <3 I'm also keeping an eye out for a good lil teaser, so stay tuned๐Ÿ˜œ Wow, those comments Lol. You guys rock! XO


*Posted 8/31/18*
Quick post to say, it's in my editor's hands!! Not that I'm impatient or anything๐Ÿ’ž These things take time. But. Looking less likely for a Labor Day weekend release๐Ÿ˜ญ I know. I'll post another update as soon as I get the manuscript back. And maybe another teaser. ๐Ÿ˜œ Hang in there everybody! You guys are THE best ๐Ÿ˜

Oh! As for pre-orders, because I have had some asking, and thank you SO much. I'd love to be that on top of it in the future and was seriously considering for Earth. But with it being so close to release, I think I'll just be posting it as soon as it's ready. So stay tuned...

(Here's the official blurb)๐Ÿ˜Š

*Part II/conclusion of Saving Askara*

Tori knows Aderus sees dealing with Earth as necessary to an unlikely, but last-ditch effort to save his world, as she tries to bridge the gap between two vastly different species while proving to him she’s more than just some unimpressive human. But her fascination and his frustration have led to an attraction she’s unprepared to handle. Or more precisely, the consequences of acting on it; which not only involve changes to her body, but struggling with what the fierce Askari inspires. And what’s actually possible between them.

***

Aderus never imagined a creature like Tori would be what he has come to crave, even over his own kind. The sentiments she provokes perturb as much as they invite and entice him and understanding her proves a separate challenge. But when his actions result in an unintended threat to the balance of power in a fragile alliance between their two races, he is forced to weigh his trust in her against the only thing that matters to him. Or so he thought. 

Chasing Earth by J.M. Link
Copyright 2018, J.M. Link
All rights reserved.

31 comments:

  1. Oh no! Well, it's sort of on its way. I bet you're basking in that load-off-the-shoulders feeling of meeting a major deadline! Congrats! :)

    Meanwhile:
    *peers around within corner* This is fine... Is fine... Fine? *continues rocking*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is exactly how I feel! The rocking motion and all ๐Ÿคฃ

      Delete
  2. Thank you for updating us! So so excited for it's release *squeals*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Editing and re writes are fun! Sorta. It's ok. We'll wait. Sorta patiently. Lol .Thank you for the update, it helps with the book withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh goddd!!! Saving Askara Part 2 I almost fell over my chair!!! Can’t wait!!! J.M!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so good! Intriguing blurb. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooooo glad everything is coming together nicely!

    No lie I had to step away from your blog in the time between finishing SA and the release of pt2. The anticipation is great! That just means your work has me sucked in that I HAVE to walk away. I LOVE that in a author.

    You have an amazing world formed in your mind and I cannot wait to be submerged into its realm again!

    Good luck to ya๐Ÿคฉ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right there with you i keep checking like everyday religiously

    ReplyDelete
  8. RIGHT? Like dang, I'm going to lose my sh*t

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep checking everyday also..lol...I feel like a creaper and I'm like I'm not gonna look today...damnit I'm gonna look.. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's totally normal to check every single day. Sometimes multiple times per day! Even when I KNOW edits take longer than a few days. It's ok. We're fine. Really. The wait is good for us. Oh god... I'm dying! JM please please please help us! ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling myself that it's alright! ๐Ÿ˜ตMaybe, just maybe...Miraculously the book edit fairy will poof it into appeareance overnight...come on book edit fairy!!!

      Delete
    2. Please book edit fairy poof this baby up i need it now (prays super hard every day)

      Delete
  12. Just re read the first book and that is a complete departure from the norm for me most books I read once and forget them but I have been waiting with great impatience for the next book and in hope of the release being soon I read it agian and am very happy I did it was every bit as good the second time and the subtle things I picked up made me even more excited about the next book... congratulations J.M you are now my second favorite author of all time right behind Anne McCaffrey and having bumped Garth Nix to third place...you are luminary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's right up there with Anne McCaffrey for me too!

      Delete
  13. I've got it! The perfect solution! We just need working cryo sleep so the wait is non existent! We all go to sleep as soon as we start tearing our hair out and wake up on book release day! Now will someone smarter than me please make it happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for Friday then! I've reread the book about three times since it's first been published. And been checking your blog almost daily. :) 7am now the anticipation of waiting till it's on Amazon is going to be the death of me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes!!! Daily stalking of Facebook and the blog has paid off... Release date!!!! Wait...maybe I should have lived in ignorant bliss until Thursday! Curse you incessant need to check if chasing earth had an update!!! Longest three days of my life coming up! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

    ReplyDelete
  16. YESSSS. FINALLY. I've been stalking this for the last couple of weeks getting ready. Luckily I have a crazy week so hopefully don't notice the week until Friday anyway. I have my weekend reading in store for me! Maybe I can sneak another re-read of Askara before Earth comes out. So exciting, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Teaser! Teaser! Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! I'm so excited to hear that the second book is on its way! I'm going to go back and re-read the first one again. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yuuuuuuuuuus! So freaking exciting! Do your thang Link! You have made my week! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    Good to you in your journey to release ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is going to be the longest day ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!I've been looking all day and then reread what she wrote....she's not putting it up till later today and it probably won't show till tomorrow maybe...lol...so ready to finish there story.

      Delete
    2. I started checking every 5 minutes at 5 pm and I am making myself crazy waiting for it lol

      Delete
    3. I keep checking too, hoping that something is going to show tonight even though I know it probably won't show until tomorrow... Cannot wait to read it!

      Delete
  21. I’m drivin myself nuts too... checking every hour.... so excited to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here ๐Ÿ˜‚ The refresh page button is my friend right now.

      Delete
  22. Yaaaaas!!! Omg so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! They just come to my email first for approval ;)

Patreon Launch

I am so pleased to announce that the Patreon Page is now LIVE ❣  everybody! For all of you that have been asking and messaging, I've re...