Saturday, July 11, 2020

New Teaser!

Not sure about everywhere else, but man, has it been hot this week (mid 90s!). And humid. Welcome to July, I guess๐Ÿ˜…

This is just a short little post to say that the Prologue and all of Chapter One of When Fae Collide: Breaking the Veil are now available to read under the Coming Soon...When Fae Collide tab ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฆ„
I know I've been promising and promising a teaser and figured it was the least I could do to thank you all for your general awesomeness and patience, especially with final date changes ๐Ÿ’“ So, I hope you enjoy and now it's back to work for me! All about the deadlines, baby *keyboard clacking*

Hugs,
๐Ÿ’žJM

P.S. Totally forgot to mention, I also added a new Character Art tab with amazing renditions of Jadar by the great Sam Muraski ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So pretty, I absolutely LOVE these drawings.

2 comments:

  1. Any word in audiobook for chasing Earth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi L2R :) Keira is working on it! But I know recording is challenging right now for many narrators, especially if they have kiddos at home. You can be sure I'll be posting here as soon as we have something ;) Hoping for an update this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! They just come to my email first for approval ;)

Patreon Launch

I am so pleased to announce that the Patreon Page is now LIVE ❣  everybody! For all of you that have been asking and messaging, I've re...