Tuesday, October 15, 2019

October Quickie

Just a quick update!

Things are a little behind schedule but they're coming 😁 I didn't want to post here until I had real news but I'm hoping soon, soon...

Spanning Worlds' cover is in progress, as is the audio for Askara (yeah, totally misjudged as far as edit time there). The rest of this month I'll be working hard to get as far as possible so I can hopefully have more for you. 

Oh! I did want to mention, in regard to pre-orders, that I will not be scheduling months in advance. Partly because I tend to be last minute and partly because as a reader I'm waaaaay too crushed when I see a preorder date 2-3 months out lol. That's just me😊 But I think 2 weeks is a nice time frame πŸ˜‰

Enjoy your October everybody, and Happy Halloween!! MuhahahaπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΉπŸπŸ‚πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

πŸ’“JM




1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are moving along. I am excited for world's to come out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! They just come to my email first for approval ;)

Patreon Launch

I am so pleased to announce that the Patreon Page is now LIVE ❣  everybody! For all of you that have been asking and messaging, I've re...