Thursday, March 14, 2019

March Update, and "Worlds" Teaser

Finally!
I had originally intended this post to be entitled "February News". As you can see, I got a bit behind 😏 But Chapter One of "Worlds" is now up! (you'll find it on the landing page, under the "Coming Soon" tab).

Phew. I'm actually further into the story writing-wise, but when I went back it needed a lot more work than I thought. I realized I'm introduing whole new characters here, with new perspectives and hopefully different vibes so the writing needed to reflect that. There was also a lot this first chapter had to cover, as I think you'll find out.

In other news, work with my PT job has recently picked up; not that I'm complaining. A writing turtle like me needs that side hustle to swing the bills as it turns out. But that does mean I'm quite a bit behind where I planned to be, so I'll be sure to keep you all posted with updates and whatnot.

Thank you so much, you guys😊 I hope you enjoy!

πŸ’– JM
P.S. Think Spring!!🌷

4 comments:

  1. you do your thing, I know I'll be here waiting for 3 when it comes out... good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can't find it anywhere on your site. At least in the mobile version. Can you post a direct link, please?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Try something for me--try turning your phone on its side, like to change the orientation, and make the view wider. Then the 'Coming Soon...' tab should pop up on the right :D I had this issue too at first with the mobile. Couldn't figure out why the heck my last tab wasn't showing lol. It's just that the screen orientation isn't wide enough when the phone is vertical ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! They just come to my email first for approval ;)

Patreon Launch

I am so pleased to announce that the Patreon Page is now LIVE ❣  everybody! For all of you that have been asking and messaging, I've re...