Monday, December 24, 2018

Oops ...Let's try this again

*Update 12/27/18*


...Okay, I have to laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ Got a text from hubbs for the second time this week telling me Askara is still $2.99 despite a promised 99c promo (27th-29th). And damn it, I DID schedule it, I swear! But there's a back story here: A couple weeks ago Askara received the honor of being chosen for Prime Reading, in which a book is given away for free for 3 months to Amazon Prime members as an enticement to join Kindle Unlimited.

To be clear, I was beyond thrilled๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ Because it can drastically increase author visibility, but as part of the deal, you can't offer the book in any other promotion during that time (Kindle countdown included) and I didn't see an email from Zon with a start date so I just assumed we were still OK to squeeze in one last Countdown deal. Well...just looked @ Askara's Amazon page and, behold!

Therefore, if you enroll in Prime Reading, Askara is now free and if for some reason that's not an option, please comment below in the next few days and I'll take care of you๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’—
LOL, ahhhh. Third time's a charm.




12/24/18

For those that just got the End of Year Newsletter, I completely thought I had set Askara for 99c Dec 23rd-- 25th when I was scheduling the other promo earlier this month๐Ÿ˜ง *Palm, forehead* Apparently not.
So sorry you guys, and thanks again to the nice reader that alerted me ❤
I just made sure it is definitely ready to go Dec 27th- 29th, which means for a little less than 24 hours this Saturday 12/29/18, you can pick up both Askara AND Earth for under $2!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ Don't miss out. 
Have a Verry Merry and Happy New Year ๐Ÿ˜Š
<3JM

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome! They just come to my email first for approval ;)

Patreon Launch

I am so pleased to announce that the Patreon Page is now LIVE ❣  everybody! For all of you that have been asking and messaging, I've re...