Thursday, April 19, 2018

Chapter One Teaser...Coming Soon!

Happy Thursday, Fabulous PeepsπŸ’–πŸ˜€
I will be posting Chapter 1 of Chasing Earth right here on Sunday the 29th for your reading pleasure (Yay!)

I also wanted to say, to those that weren't thrilled about the cliffie ending of Saving Askara, don't worry! It's not a trend!! Lol. I actually don't care for cliffies myself, and will often wait for both/all books so that I can binge in one sitting. I chose to do it for Askara, however, because I was too impatient to get out what I had (not a virtue of mine πŸ˜‰) and didn't want to price too high, in accordance with length, as a new unknown author. I do not plan them for any of my other books, but thank you SO much to all those who still left great reviews/recommendations, despite your frustration- that means a whole heck of a lotπŸ’•

XO,
JM

3 comments:

  1. Yea !!! I loved the first book !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful first book ��
    Yes, I have read chapter one of CE.
    Write quicker!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! They just come to my email first for approval ;)

Patreon Launch

I am so pleased to announce that the Patreon Page is now LIVE ❣  everybody! For all of you that have been asking and messaging, I've re...