Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Saving Askara Release

       Up On Kindle 2-6-18!!

So psyched! My first book!! Wow yawl. I hope you enjoy. Spoiler alert- it's only the first part of the story, which is why I listed at $1.49. I knew Tori and Aderus's HEA was going to be a longer one, so I had to split it up. I'm working on Part II now. Shooting for early summer? Here's hoping.

Please, please leave me a comment with your thoughts. I'm grateful to each and every person who bought a copy. Serious love to the readers!

JM 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Jahde, I accidentally deleted your comment (typical me), but first off, let me say I love how you spell your name <3 And thank you so much!! The 99c "promotional" price will be going up soon, but 10?! No worries, wouldn't do that to ya ;) I appreciate you saying so though LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved your first and second book about the Askari. I'm a big science fiction fan and I'm never quite satisfied about how human most aliens are in stories. The Askari are so unique. I love the world you are building and the characters. I hope you continue to introduce us to more characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :D <3 Aw, I'm so happy you love the Askara series and appreciate their "alienness" as much as I do haha. I do have big plans for the series, so there will definitely be more ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! They just come to my email first for approval ;)

Patreon Launch

I am so pleased to announce that the Patreon Page is now LIVE ❣  everybody! For all of you that have been asking and messaging, I've re...